for print and new media
- Syndicated Puzzles Portfolio - download our latest portfolio
- Str8ts (all types) - download the Str8ts Sample Pack
- We also have 6x6 Str8ts Sample Pack and 4x4 Str8ts Sample Pack
- Sudoku (9x9) - Sudoku Sample Pack
- Sudoku X (9x9, 8x8) - download the Sample Pack
- Kakuro (9x9, 14x14) - download the Sample Pack
- Nurikabe - download the Sample Pack
- Masyu - download the Sample Pack
- Codewords and Letter Logic - download the Sample Pack
- Spot the Difference & Labyrinths - download the Sample Pack
ChoicesMany puzzles have grades. Our difficulty bands are gentle, moderate, tough and diabolical.
For Sudoku and Str8ts we also have Kids and Extremes, but extremes are not usually published in newspapers.
Check the portfolio for sizes as well. LetterLogic and Codewords, for example, have three sizes.
Download the Syndicated Puzzles Portfolio here or look over our sample packs we've created for the most popular puzzles. Many come in different sizes and difficulty grades which are important considerations when you make your choices. If you need to copy the link to the portfolio, take it from this box:
Note: All puzzles we sell you directly will be exclusive
PricesThe cost of puzzles depends on the following
- Your circulation - we can match your budget no matter if you are a million plus national or a local newspaper on a shoestring
- Your frequency - We discount for more frequent issues, so Price Per Puzzle (PPP) is less for daily puzzles as opposed to monthly
- How many puzzles you take per issue - we discount heavily for two, three, four or more puzzles per issue.